This guide will walk you through the options for personalizing the look and feel of your site using Hudson.
Site title and navigation
Left-aligned (default) or right-aligned
- Use the Canvas Style tweak in Site Styles to align the site title to the right (Masthead Logo Right) or left (Masthead Logo Left).
- The navigation displays opposite the site title.
- Check the Stack Navigation tweak in Site Styles to stack the navigation links in a column. (This appears when Masthead Logo Right or Masthead Logo Left is selected.)
- The site title displays centered at the top of the site.
- The navigation displays centered underneath the site title.
Change the Header Subtitle
By default, the header subtitle includes your address and phone number as listed in the Physical Location section of Business Information Settings.
Use the Header Subtitle tweak in Site Styles to change the display to:
- Tagline - Display a tag line as listed in the Logo & Title panel.
- Custom - Add your own content using blocks.
- None - Hide the header subtitle.
Hudson has three footers. To add footer content, hover over a footer and click Edit in the annotation. To learn more, visit Adding content to a footer.
Hudson has an optional per-page footer so you can add unique content to the bottom of specific pages.
Note: The per-page footers for Regular Pages and Gallery Pages don't display when viewed within the Index.
The top footer is called the Info Footer and is aligned to the left. Hide the info footer by checking Hide Info Footer in Site Styles.
The bottom footer is centered across the width of the content area.
Social icons display in the bottom-right corner inline with the info footer. Use these Site Styles tweaks to customize the social icons:
- Social Icon Color
- Social Icon Size
- Social Icon Style
- Hide Social Icons