This guide is a reference for all Style Editor tweaks in the Momentum template.
Note: The Squarespace platform is constantly evolving to give you the best possible tools for building your website. We update these guides frequently, but if the platform has recently changed you may see slightly different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn the functionality of any tweak is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
- Site Background - Set the background color that displays outside the main content area.
- Page Background Image - Add a site-wide background image.
- Page Width - Set the width of the main content area.
- Page Alignment: Left, Center, Right - Set the alignment of the main content area.
- Page Title/Description - Choose whether the page title and description display at the top of pages.
Site Title / Logo
- Site Title - Set the font of the site title.
- Site Title Color
- Logo Image Height - Set the height of the site logo.
Style the navigation bar.
- Navigation - Set the font of the Main Navigation.
- Navigation Color
- Navigation (Active) Color - Set the link's color when you're on that page.
- Navigation (Hover) Color
- Navigation Position: Bottom, Top
- Navigation Background
- Navigation Border Color
- Navigation Padding
- Navigation Link Spacing
Style the gallery. For in-depth information, visit Momentum Gallery Pages.
- Gallery Style: Full Bleed, Center
- Index Aspect Ratio - Set the shape of the images in the thumbnail grid.
- Gallery Play Speed - Adjusts the rate of Auto Play.
- Gallery Icon Color
- Gallery Icon (Hover) Color
- Gallery Initial View: Slideshow, Grid, Infoview, Slideshow (Homepage) / Grid, Slideshow (Homepage) / Infoview.
- Gallery Transition: Slide, Fade
- Gallery Auto Play
- Gallery Arrows: Simple, Circle
- Gallery Index Icon
Style your main content area and site fonts.
- Headings Color
- Heading 1
- Heading 2
- Heading 3
- Body Text
- Body Text Color
- Body Link (Hover) Color
- Text Decoration: None, Underline, Overline, Line-Through - Adjust the style of your site's body links.
- Quote Block
- Content Background - Set the background color.
- Social Icons
Adjust the style of your Blog Page.
- Blog Post Spacing - Adjust the space between posts.
- Blog Author Display - Choose whether to display or hide blog post authors.
Style the social icons for your connected accounts that display in the navigation bar.
- Social Icon Color
- Social Icon Size
- Social Icons Display
- Social Icon Style: Normal, Square, Round
- Standard Color
- Show Category Navigation
- Category Nav Font
- Category Nav Color
- Category Nav Active Color
- Product Background Color
- Product Overlay Color
- Products Per Row
- Product List Titles: Under, Overlay
- Product List Alignment: Center, Left
- Product Item Size
- Product Image Auto Crop
- Product Gallery Size
- Product Gallery Auto Crop
- Show Product Price
- Show Product Item Nav
- Product Social Sharing
- Disable Item Pages - Disable the title link for individual events. When unchecked, clicking an event's title opens the individual event page.
- Show Past Events
- Show Thumbnails - Show the thumbnail image for each event on the Event Page to the left of the event.
- Thumbnail Size
- Show Date Tag - The date tag highlights event dates. It displays to the left of each event in on the Event Page.
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links - Export links allow visitors to export event details to Google Calendar or iCal.
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt - Excerpts display a brief description of an event in Events Page list view.
- Show Button
- Show Back Link - Shows the 'Back To All Events’ link on individual event pages.
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View - Display your events as a stacked list with thumbnails appearing above the event at full-width.
These tweaks appear when you’re on an Album Page.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Styling a Cover Page for more information.
Tweaks for certain blocks will also display in the Style Editor. For more information about available style changes, visit What are blocks? to find help content for your specific block.