Momentum's Blog Page displays as a list of vertically-stacked posts. Clicking a post title opens the full post at its own URL.
Note: To set up your Blog Page and posts, visit Blogging with Squarespace.
On the blog landing page:
- The post title displays above the post content.
- Check the Show Author Name tweak to display the author name next to the date.
- Categories, tags, the date, the source URL, and comments, shares, and likes display below the post content.
- Thumbnail images don't display.
- To adjust the space between posts, use the Blog Post Spacing tweak.
- To hide the author for all posts, uncheck Blog Author Display.
On individual blog posts, the layout is the same, but navigation for previous and next posts displays below the comments.
Here's an example post on the blog landing page:
Excerpts display with a Read More link. Excerpts in Momentum are text-only.
On mobile devices and narrow browsers, content stacks vertically.
Note: For general information about styling your site, visit Structure and style.