VSCO is a photography app. This guide covers adding a VSCO icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Tip: To display images from VSCO on your site, add them to a Gallery Block.
Connect your VSCO account
Before you start using VSCO with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select VSCO from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your VSCO page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Label and VSCO URL. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the VSCO social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a VSCO social icon that links to your VSCO profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your VSCO account to open VSCO Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your VSCO profile.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.