VSCO is a photography app. This guide covers adding a VSCO icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Tip: To display images from VSCO on your site, add them to a Gallery Block.
Connect your VSCO account
Before you start using VSCO with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select VSCO from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your VSCO page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- In Squarespace, paste your VSCO URL and add a Label. On some templates, the label appears when visitors hover over the VSCO social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a VSCO social icon that links to your VSCO profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your VSCO account to open VSCO Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your VSCO profile.