VSCO is a photography app. Connecting your VSCO account to Squarespace makes it easier for your site visitors to find your VSCO profile and connect with you in the VSCO community.
Note: Connecting your VSCO account doesn't import VSCO's editing tools or any of your VSCO content. Instead, edit your images in VSCO and upload them to Squarespace, or use our built-in Image Editor.
This guide reviews how to add an icon to your site that links to your VSCO account.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your VSCO account
To display your VSCO icon on your site, connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select VSCO from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your VSCO page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- In Squarespace, paste your VSCO URL and add a Label. On some templates, the label appears when visitors hover over the VSCO social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a VSCO social icon that links to your VSCO profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your VSCO account to open VSCO Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your VSCO profile.