Behance is a portfolio and networking website for creative professionals. This guide explores different ways you can use Behance with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Behance account
Before you start using Behance with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Behance from the Social Accounts menu.
- Scroll down and select Behance from the Social Accounts menu
- Go to your Behance page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Label and Behance URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Behance social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Behance social icon that links to your Behance portfolio:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Behance account to open Behance Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. Social icons can display on all Cover Page layouts. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.