Behance is a portfolio and networking website for creative professionals. This guide covers adding a Behance icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Behance account
Before you start using Behance with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Scroll down and select Behance from the Social Accounts menu
- Go to your Behance page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Behance URL and Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Behance social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a Behance social icon that links to your Behance portfolio:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Behance account to open Behance Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.