You can move blog posts, Gallery Page images and videos, events, products, and album tracks between pages of the same type. This is a great way to organize content without recreating it.
Before you begin
- You can move content between Album, Blog, Events, Gallery, Products, and Project Pages.
- In most cases, you can only move items between pages of the same type. For example, you can move a product from one Product Page to another Product Page, but you can't move a product from a Product Page to a Gallery Page.
- On the York template family (Artesia, Flores, Harris, Jasper, Jones, Lange, Shibori, York), you can move content between Project Pages and Gallery Pages.
- Content can't be moved between Regular Pages.
- Content can't be moved between Squarespace sites.
- You can move multiple items simultaneously.
Move collection items to a new page
To move content to a new page:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- In the Pages panel, select the page containing the content you're moving.
- If you're moving blog posts, events, products, or album tracks, press and hold Shift and click the items you want to move.
- If you're moving images or videos on a Gallery Page, press and hold Shift and click the items you want to move.
- In the action bar at the bottom of the panel, click Move. The Move button only shows if you have at least one other page of the same type.
- In the Select Destination Collection window, select the page where the content will go.
- Click Move Items.