Spotify is a music streaming platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Spotify with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Spotify account
Before you start using Spotify with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Spotify from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your Spotify username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a Spotify social icon that links to your Spotify profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Spotify account to open Spotify Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Spotify profile.
Embed a Spotify playlist
You can use the Embed Block to embed a Spotify playlist, which lets visitors stream music directly from your Squarespace site.
- In Spotify, go to the playlist you want to embed.
- Click the ... icon.
- Click Copy Playlist link.
- On your Squarespace site, go to the page where you want to add the playlist.
- Add an Embed Block.
- Paste the playlist link into the URL field.
- Click Apply.