Spotify is a music streaming platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Spotify with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Spotify account
Before you start using Spotify with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Spotify from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your Spotify username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a Spotify social icon that links to your Spotify profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Spotify account to open Spotify Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Spotify profile.
Note: After connecting Spotify to Squarespace in this step, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block. Learn how these icons display in your template in our template guides.