You can remove content from a page or blog post by deleting blocks. This guide covers how to delete a block and ways to avoid unintentionally removing content.
Note: If you delete a block by accident, see Troubleshooting below.
Delete a block
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Open the page with the block you want to remove. (For Regular Pages, headers, and footers, hover over the content area and click Edit. For blog posts, click the post in the Blog Panel, and then click Edit.)
- Hover over the block.
- Click the trash can icon.
- Click Yes to confirm.
You can also:
- Click and drag the block to the trash can icon at the bottom of your site.
- Click the block and press Delete.
If you remove a block by accident, click Cancel in the page or post editor. This will undo any changes made since you last saved the page or post.
If you save a page or post after removing a block, the block can’t be recovered. To avoid losing content, you might want to duplicate the page as a backup before removing blocks.