Dribbble is a community of creative professionals who share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects. This guide covers adding a Dribbble icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Dribbble account
Before you can start using Dribbble with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Dribbble from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your Dribbble username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a Dribble social icon that links to your Dribble profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Dribbble account to open Dribbble Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
After connecting Dribble to Squarespace in this step, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block. Learn how these icons display in your template in our template guides.