Dribbble is a community of creative professionals who share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects. This guide covers adding a Dribbble icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Dribbble account
Before you can start using Dribbble with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Dribbble from the Social Accounts menu.
- Enter your Dribbble Username and click Connect to Dribbble.
Add a social icon
You can add a Dribble social icon that links to your Dribble profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Dribbble account to open Dribbble Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.