Yelp is an app for crowd-sourced reviews of local businesses. This guide explores different ways you can use Yelp with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Yelp account
Before you start using Yelp with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Yelp from the Social Accounts menu.
- Copy your Yelp URL from the address bar of your business' Yelp page.
- Enter a Label and your Yelp URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Yelp social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Yelp social icon that links to your Yelp profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Yelp account to open Yelp Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.