Yelp is an app for crowd-sourced reviews of local businesses. This guide explores different ways you can use Yelp with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Yelp account
Before you start using Yelp with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Yelp from the Social Accounts menu.
- Copy your Yelp URL from the address bar of your business' Yelp page.
- Enter a Label and your Yelp URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Yelp social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Yelp social icon that links to your Yelp profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Yelp account to open Yelp Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
Note: After connecting Yelp to Squarespace, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block.