With our partnership with G Suite by Google, you can create email addresses for your custom domain. You'll get access to other features like Google Calendar and Google Drive. On eligible billing plans, you can receive a free year of G Suite.
After signing up, you'll manage billing for G Suite through Squarespace. You'll use Google to access your email, calendars, and documents. To learn more, see Who to contact for support.
Note: This guide has background information about G Suite. Visit the signing up or troubleshooting guides for more help.
Am I eligible?
To sign up for G Suite from your Squarespace website:
- You must have a trial site, paid site, or parking page on Squarespace 7. G Suite isn’t available on Squarespace 5 sites.
- You must have at least one custom domain for your site. You can use a Squarespace Domain or a third-party domain.
- You must live in a supported country.
- Your domain can't have an existing G Suite account.
- You can't have another domain on your site connected to G Suite. All Squarespace plans are allowed one G Suite account per site.
Here are the pricing details for G Suite:
- We offer G Suite's Basic plan.
- Pricing is based on the number of email addresses, or “users.” You can add multiple users/email addresses.
- Annual billing (per user/email address) - $50 / €40 / £40 / A$66
- Monthly billing (per user/email address) - $5 / €4 / £4 / A$7
- Billing is handled directly through Squarespace.
- Both billing cycles include 30 GB of storage. For more details, visit Google’s documentation.
To learn more, visit G Suite pricing, billing, and invoices.
Can I integrate an existing email account?
You can use our integration to sign up for a new G Suite account.
You can't use our integration if:
- You already have G Suite (purchased from Google or another reseller). You’ll continue paying for and accessing your account through Google or your reseller.
- You used G Suite with the chosen domain before. Instead, try signing up directly through G Suite.
If you already have email through another provider:
- You can migrate to G Suite. This requires some coordination with your email host.
- You can keep it with your provider and still use it as form storage, as a link, or on a contact page.
What can I do with G Suite and Squarespace together?
Connecting to G Suite through Squarespace brings more of your online presence together. You can:
- Manage G Suite tasks without leaving Squarespace, like adding users/email addresses, renaming users, and reviewing invoices.
- Connect contact forms to a branded email addresses and Google Drive.
- Send and reply to Commerce email notifications from a branded email address.
Who to contact for support
Squarespace Customer Care can help you with these G Suite questions:
- Anything in the Email panel in Squarespace
- Signing up
- User management
- Add a domain or domain alias
- Administrator privilege definitions
- Create a group
- Migrate mail, contacts & calendars
- Set up Google Sync on your iOS device
- Set up MX records
How do I sign up?
Sign up for G Suite within your site using the Email panel:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Email.
- Follow the prompts to choose a plan and create your account.
For a step-by-step guide, visit Signing up for G Suite.