If you're moving to Squarespace from Etsy, you can import Etsy products to your Squarespace store. This guide covers importing products from Etsy. For help connecting Etsy to your site, visit Using Etsy with Squarespace.
Note: This is a one-time import. Any updates in your Etsy shop won't automatically sync to Squarespace after the import. As an alternative, you can embed your Etsy shop by following the steps in Using Etsy with Squarespace.
Before you begin
- Etsy doesn't export variants' prices or quantities. If you have variants, their prices will match after importing, and quantities will be set to 0. You can change this after the import by opening the product for editing and clicking the Pricing & Variants tab.
- When imported into your Squarespace site, digital products from Etsy will be listed as physical products. To list these items as digital products, delete them and re-add them as digital products.
No manually created .csv files
Manually created .csv files won't import correctly. To successfully import products from Etsy, follow the steps below using an Etsy export file. You can also use our .csv template to import products.
Cover page only sites can't import products.
Step 1 - Export your Etsy products
- Visit etsy.com and log into your account.
- Click Shop Manager in the top-right corner and select Settings, then Options.
- Click the Download Data tab and then click Download CSV.
Step 2 - Import your products
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Advanced, and then click Import / Export.
- Click Import.
- In the Import Site window, click Etsy.
- Drag and drop the .csv file you downloaded in Step 1 into the Add a File box.
Tip: You can also click the file uploader to open a file selection menu and then select the .csv file from your computer.
- Click Begin Import.
- Click Confirm.
- A progress bar will indicate that your Etsy products are importing to your Squarespace site.
- A Success message will appear once the import is complete.
Step 3 - Move your content
The imported products will appear in a new Products Page in the Not Linked section of the Pages panel. To add your imported products to a navigation menu, drag and drop the page to a navigation section. To learn more, visit Moving pages around your navigation.
Tip: If you don't see an Imported Products page in the Pages panel, refresh your browser.
Now that your content is on your new site, you might want to: