To delete a blog post from a Blog Page, follow this guide.
Before you begin
- Deleted blog posts are kept in the trash can for 30 days. To learn more, visit Restoring a deleted blog post.
- It isn't possible to create a new post using the same URL slug as a post in the trash can.
- To temporarily remove a post from your Blog Page, unpublish it instead.
Delete a blog post
To delete a blog post:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Click the Blog Page containing the post you want to delete.
- Find and hover over the post, and then click Delete.
- Click Confirm in the message that appears.
Delete multiple posts
To delete multiple blog posts, press and hold Ctrl (Command on a Mac) while clicking each blog post. Then click Remove.
Tip: To remove a series of blog posts, click the first blog post, press and hold Shift, click the last blog post, then click Remove.
Restore a blog post
For help restoring a deleted post, visit Restoring a deleted blog post.