If you forgot the email address associated with your Squarespace account, click here to receive a reminder email or click Recover Account below the login screen to receive a reminder email.
- If you signed up through Facebook, Google, or Twitter, click the social account you signed up with to log in.
- A recovery email is only sent to the site owner's email address. To recover a contributor's email address, the site owner can log in and check the email listed in the contributor's profile.
- Go to https://www.squarespace.com/login.
- Click Forgot login?
- Click Don't know the email address.
- Enter your custom domain or built-in Squarespace domain, then click Send email. Check all your email accounts to see which account received the recovery email.
After recovering your email, you can update your account email address.
If you can't find the recovery email, check the spam/junk folder for all your email accounts. If you're still having trouble, open a ticket and include your site's URL.