This is a list of all Site Styles tweaks for the Forte template.
We constantly evolve the Squarespace platform to give you the best possible tools for building your website. If the platform recently changed, you may see different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn how any tweak works is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
Tip: For general help, see the Forte template guide.
Change the background and layout.
- Background - Set the background color.
- Page Background Image - Replace the background color with an image on most pages.
- Content Width - Set the width of your main content area.
- Content Alignment: Left, Center - Set the alignment of your main content area.
Style your Index slideshow.
- Index Transition: Fade, Slide - Choose the animation effect when the Index transitions from one slide to the next. For Slide, the next image slides in from the right. When the slideshow reaches the last page, the first page slides in from the left.
- Hide Arrows - When unchecked, navigation arrows display on hover.
- Hide Folder Title - Hide or display the name of your index.
- Auto Play - Choose if slides rotate automatically.
- Auto Play Delay - Set the time before the transition to the next slide (between 0 and 9.9 seconds).
- Slides Click Through - When checked, clicking the image opens the connected page. When unchecked, clicking the image moves to the next slide.
- Collection Title - Style the font of the page and Index titles.
These tweaks appear on Forte Gallery Pages.
- Lightbox Transition: Slide, Fade
- Site Title
- Logo Image Max-Height
- Hide Folder Symbol - Hide the + icon next to folders and Index Pages.
- Headings Color
- Headings - Style all headers on your site. The sizes scale proportionally to the body text.
- Body Text Color
- Body Text
- Body Link color
- Body Link Hover Color
- Underline Body Links
- Quote Block
These tweaks appear on Forte Blog Pages.
- Show Author Name - Hide or display the blog post author.
- Sidebar Position: Right, Left, Hidden
- Sidebar Width
Style the built-in social icons in your header.
- Social Icon Size
- Show Social Icons
- Social Icon Style: Normal, Square, Round
These tweaks appear on Classic Products Pages.
- Show Category Navigation
- Category Nav Font
- Category Nav Color
- Category Nav Active Color
- Product Background Color
- Product Overlay Color
- Products Per Row
- Product List Titles: Under, Overlay
- Product List Alignment: Center, Left
- Product Item Size
- Product Image Auto Crop
- Product Gallery Size
- Product Gallery Auto Crop
- Show Product Price
- Show Product Item Nav
- Product Social Sharing
Products: Related Products
- Items Per Row
- Item Spacing
- Image Aspect Ratio
- Details Alignment
- Item Title Spacing
These tweaks appear on Events Pages.
- Disable Item Pages
- Show Past Events
- Show Thumbnails
- Thumbnail Size
- Show Date Tag
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt
- Show Button
- Show Back Link
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View
These tweaks appear on Album Pages.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Styling a Cover Page to learn more.
Tweaks for certain blocks also display in Site Styles. To learn about the style options, visit Adding content with blocks and click the name of the block you want to learn more about.