Avenue's Gallery Page displays images and videos in a slideshow format. The gallery title, image titles, and captions don't display.
Note: To set up your Gallery Page and images, visit Using the Gallery Page.
Use the Gallery Styles section of Site Styles to style the slideshow:
- Gallery Page Controls - Set the format of the navigation that displays below the image (Tiny Thumbnails, Bullets, Numbers, Simple, Hidden)
- Gallery Auto Play - Set the gallery to move through the images automatically. Use the Gallery Play Speed tweak to set how long each slide displays.
When you open a Gallery Page from an Index Page, it displays in stacked view instead of slideshow view, and the page title and description displays. To learn more, visit Avenue Index Pages.
Note: The gallery will display as slideshow if a visitor goes to the Gallery Page's direct URL, if the page has a password, or if it's disabled.
Headers and footers
- The same site-wide footer displays at the bottom of your Gallery Pages as the rest of your site.
- Gallery Pages support per-page headers and footers. However, page headers and footers don't display when the Gallery Page is opened from the Index.
- For pages within an Index, clickable thumbnails and navigation links display at the bottom of the page.
- Deeplink URLs are supported when the gallery is in slideshow view.
- Avenue doesn't support clickthrough URLs or lightbox functionality.
- For general information about styling your site, visit Structure and style.
Tip: To create different gallery layouts, create a Regular Page and modify it with a Gallery Block.
Learn about Avenue Blog Pages.