Adirondack's Blog Page displays as a list of vertically-stacked posts. Clicking a post title opens the full post at its own URL.
Note: To set up your Blog Page and posts, visit Blogging with Squarespace.
On the blog landing page:
- The post title and date display above the post content.
- Check the Blog Post Author tweak to display the author name next to the date.
- Categories, tags, the date, the source URL, and comments, shares, and likes display below the post content.
- Adjust the font and color of the date, author name, and other metadata elements with the Blog Meta Info tweaks.
- Thumbnail images don't display on the blog landing page.
- To adjust the width of the blog post content, use the Blog Text Width tweak.
On individual blog posts, the layout is the same, but navigation arrows for previous and next posts display above the comments. On hover, the post date and title appears.
Excerpts display with a Read More link. Excerpts in Adirondack are text-only.
Banners and folders
Each blog landing page and individual posts displays a different banner:
- The blog landing page displays the Blog Page's thumbnail.
- Individual blog posts display the blog post's collection item thumbnail.
Blog Pages can display in folder navigation bars.
The Title Decoration tweak adds a decorative element to blog post titles (Underline, Overline, 3 Stars, 3 Asterisks, or None).
This tweak also affects the page titles that display on Events, Products, and Layout Pages.
On mobile devices and narrow browsers, content stacks vertically.
Note: For general information about styling your site, visit Structure and style.