Houzz is an online community for architecture and design. This guide explores different ways you can use Houzz with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Houzz account
Before you start using Houzz with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Houzz from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Houzz page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Houzz URL and a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Houzz social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Houzz social icon that links to your Houzz profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Houzz account to open Houzz Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Houzz profile.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.