Houzz is an online community for architecture and design. This guide covers adding a Houzz icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Houzz account
Before you start using Houzz with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Houzz from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Houzz page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Houzz URL and a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Houzz social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a Houzz social icon that links to your Houzz profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Houzz account to open Houzz Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Houzz profile.