Style the checkout page to match the aesthetic of your site. You can customize the header alignment and the text, background, and button colors. These changes apply to the Donation Block checkout page, and the order confirmation page.
To learn about the other ways you can customize your checkout page, visit Customizing your checkout experience.
Note: It isn't possible to change the checkout page language at this time.
Style the checkout page
- In the Home Menu, click Design, then click Checkout Page.
- Use style tweaks to customize different elements of the page.
- When you’re finished styling the checkout page, click Save.
You can adjust:
- Background Color
- Show Site Logo
- Title Color - Change your Site Title color, if Show Site Logo is unchecked.
- Header Color
- Header Border Color
- Header Alignment - Display the title or logo in the Left, Center, or Right of the header.
- Button Color - Change the buttons on the page, including the Continue and Redeem buttons. We don't recommend changing the color to transparent or white. Since the button text can't change, this hides the button and prevents customers from continuing with the transaction.
Note: It's not possible to change the appearance of your site title on the checkout page.
View the order confirmation page
After customizing your checkout page, your Order Confirmation page updates to match your site’s template styles. You can view this by running a test order.
Now that you’ve adjusted the checkout page style, you can customize other elements of the checkout experience:
- Accept Apple Pay for faster checkout.
- Add a gift message or delivery instructions field.
- Display your site’s terms and policies.
- Add a newsletter subscribe option.
- Add a continue shopping link.
To learn more, visit Customizing your checkout experience.