The Checkout Style Editor lets you style your checkout page to match the aesthetic of your site. These options also apply to the Donation Block checkout page.
Note: It isn't possible to change the checkout page language at this time.
Step 1 - Go to the Checkout Page Style Editor
In the Home Menu, click Design, and then click Checkout Page Style Editor.
Step 2 - Style your checkout page
You can adjust these style elements:
- Background Color - Change the background color.
- Show Site Logo - Select to display your site logo.
- Title Color - Change your Site Title color, if Show Site Logo is unchecked.
- Header Color - Change the header color.
- Header Border Color - Change the header border color.
- Header Alignment - Display the title or logo in the Left, Center, or Right of the header.
- Button Color - Change the buttons on the page, including the Continue and Redeem buttons. We don't recommend changing the color to transparent or white. Since the button text can't change, this hides the button and prevents customers from continuing with the transaction.
When you’re finished styling the checkout page, click Save.
Step 3 - View the order confirmation page
After customizing your checkout page, your Order Confirmation page updates to match your site’s template styles. You can view this by running a test order.
You can also add a custom checkout form to collect information from your customers.