Vevo is a video hosting service. This guide explores different ways you can use Vevo with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Note: To embed videos on your site, use the Video Block.
Connect your Vevo account
Before you start using Vevo with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Vevo from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Vevo page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Label and Vevo URL. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Vevo social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Vevo social icon that links to a page or video in Vevo:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Vevo account to open Vevo Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.