Vevo is a video hosting service. This guide explores different ways you can use Vevo with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Note: To embed videos on your site, use the Video Block.
Connect your Vevo account
Before you start using Vevo with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Vevo from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Vevo page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- In Squarespace, enter your Vevo URL and add a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Vevo social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a Vevo social icon that links to a page or video in Vevo:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Vevo account to open Vevo Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.