Foursquare Swarm Blocks display a feed of your Foursquare check-ins on the Swarm app.
These blocks are designed to display activity from a personal Foursquare account. It doesn't display information from a business listing on Foursquare like reviews or tips.
Add a Foursquare Swarm Block
- Click Edit on a page or post
- Click an insert point. For more details on these first steps, visit Adding blocks.
- Select Foursquare Swarm from the menu.
- In the Foursquare Swarm Block editor, select Add an account to connect your Foursquare account to Squarespace. If you already connected the Foursquare account in Connected Accounts, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Select the number of check-ins to display in the block using the Items slider, up to 20. Your check-ins will appear as links to the places.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Why can't I see Foursquare Swarm Blocks on my live site?
Foursquare Swarm Blocks might not display if you're using ad blockers in your browser. We recommend removing any ad blockers to see if that helps.