Bandsintown Blocks display tour dates from your Bandsintown profile. Visitors can buy tickets through links in the blocks.
Since Bandsintown Blocks are designed to match the look of your site, it's a great alternative to any third-party widget.
Step 1 - Add the Bandsintown Block
- Open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Bandsintown from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Step 2 - Customize the block
- In the Bandsintown Block editor, enter your Band Name exactly as it appears in your Bandsintown account.
- In the Timeframe to Show drop-down menu, select Upcoming to only display future events.
- Or select Date Range to display all events within specified start and end dates, including past events. To change the start or end date in the range, click it to reveal a drop-down calendar.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
The Bandsintown Block will look like the example below:
Connect your account to your site to add a Bandsintown social icon.