Use Bandsintown Blocks to display tour dates from your Bandsintown profile. Visitors can buy tickets through links in the blocks.
Since Bandsintown Blocks are designed to match the look of your site, it's a great alternative to any third-party widget.
Note: It's not possible to edit the Bandsintown Block's content directly. Set the dates, text, and buttons that appear in your Bandsintown account.
Add a Bandsintown Block
To add a Bandsintown Block:
- Click Edit on a page or post.
- Click an insert point. For more details on these first steps, visit Adding blocks.
- Select Bandsintown from the menu.
- In the Bandsintown Block editor, enter your Band Name exactly as it appears in your Bandsintown account.
- In the Timeframe to Show dropdown menu, select Upcoming to only display future events, or select Date Range to display all events within specified start and end dates, including past events.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Bandsintown Blocks look like the example below.
Connect your account to your site to add a Bandsintown social icon.