Showing past events in an Events Page is a great way to promote what you've offered previously, along with your upcoming events.
- In list view, you can enable or disable past events using the Style Editor.
- In calendar view, past events always display.
Display or hide past events
- Open an Events Page and ensure it's set to list view.
- From the Home Menu, click Design, and then click Style Editor.
- Scroll down to Events. Check or uncheck Show Past Events to display or hide all past events.
- Click Save at the top of the panel to apply your changes.
View past events
When Show Past Events is enabled, past events will appear on your Events page.
In List view, the event displays with the date crossed out:
In Calendar view, past events always display. The event displays in the same style as upcoming events:
To learn more about Events Page display options, visit Styling the Events Page.