Use 500px Blocks to display images from your 500px account on your site. This is a great way to showcase your 500px images without manually adding them to Gallery Blocks or Gallery Pages.
Before you begin
500px Blocks pull the most recent images added to your 500px account, across all of your portfolios. It's not possible to select a specific portfolio or set of images.
Add a 500px Block
To add a 500px Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select 500px from the menu. For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
- In the Account tab of the 500px Block, select Add an account to connect your 500px account to Squarespace. If you already connected the 500px account in Connected Accounts, you can select it from the drop-down instead.
- Select the number of items to display in the block using the Items slider, up to 20.
- Use the Design tab to change the layout and customize the design. You can set the images to appear in Slideshow, Carousel, Grid, or Stack layouts. Design options vary based on the selected layout.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
In Connected Accounts, you can set your 500px account to automatically sync the most recent 500px content to 500px Blocks. To enable Download Data:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Connected Accounts.
- Select your 500px account.
- Check Download Data.
- Click Save.