SoundCloud is an audio sharing platform. This guide explores different ways you can use SoundCloud with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your SoundCloud account
Before you start using SoundCloud with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select SoundCloud from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your SoundCloud username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a SoundCloud social icon that links to your SoundCloud profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your SoundCloud account to open SoundCloud Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your SoundCloud profile.
Pull content from SoundCloud using blocks
You can embed a SoundCloud player on your pages using the SoundCloud Block. This is a great way to play music from SoundCloud on your site without using third-party widgets. On mobile devices, tracks will play directly in the mobile browser.