You can restore a blog post that was deleted in the last 30 days. A restored blog post will revert to a draft, allowing you to review the content before publishing.
Restore a deleted blog post
To restore a post you deleted:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- In the Pages panel, click the Blog Page where you last saved the post.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the trash can icon.
- Hover over the post title and click Restore.
- Click Restore in the confirmation message that appears.
Republish the blog post
Restored blog posts revert as drafts. To republish the post:
- In the Blog Page panel, click the post, then click Edit.
- Make any changes to the post, and click Save & Publish when you're ready to publish it.