Twitch is a live-streaming video platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Twitch with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Twitch account
Before you start using Twitch with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Twitch from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Twitch page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Label and Twitch URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Twitch social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Twitch social icon that links to your Twitch profile or channel:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Twitch account to open Twitch Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Twitch profile.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.