Twitch is a live-streaming video platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Twitch with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Twitch account
Before you start using Twitch with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Twitch from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Twitch page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter a Label and Twitch URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Twitch social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Twitch social icon that links to your Twitch profile or channel:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Twitch account to open Twitch Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Twitch profile.
Note: After connecting Twitch to Squarespace, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block.