Flickr is an image and video hosting website. This guide explores different ways you can use Flickr with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Flickr account
Before you start using Flickr with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Flickr from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your Flickr username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a Flickr Social Icon that links to your Flickr profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Flickr account to open Flickr Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Flickr profile.
Pull content from Flickr using a block
You can display your Flickr images on your site using the Flickr Block. This is a great way to embed your Flickr content on your site without using third-party widgets.
Tip: We update the connection with your Flickr account about every 30 minutes. To manually refresh the connection, return to Connected Accounts, click your Flickr account, and then click Reset Data.