Flickr is an image and video hosting website. This guide explores different ways you can use Flickr with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Flickr account
Before you start using Flickr with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Flickr from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your Flickr username and password.
Add a social icon
You can add a Flickr Social Icon that links to your Flickr profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Flickr account to open Flickr Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Flickr profile.
Pull content from Flickr using blocks
You can display your Flickr images on your site using the Flickr Block. This is a great way to embed your Flickr content on your site without using third-party widgets.
Tip: We update the connection with your Flickr account about every 30 minutes. To manually refresh the connection, return to Connected Accounts, click your Flickr account, and then click Reset Data.