Meetup is an app for finding local groups based on your interests. This guide covers adding a Meetup icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Meetup account
Before you start using Meetup with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Meetup from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Meetup Group's homepage and copy the group's URL from the address bar.
- Enter a Label and paste your Meetup URL.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Meetup social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Meetup social icon that links to your Meetup page:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Meetup account to open Meetup Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Meetup event.
Note: After connecting Meetup to Squarespace, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block.