You can remove products from your store by setting them to Hidden or deleting them. Hiding is a great option for temporarily removing a product from your visible store, while deleting is best for products you want to remove permanently.
Note: To remove a Product Block from a Regular Page, visit Deleting a block.
Before you begin
Deleted products can't be restored. Additionally, if you delete a product, you won't be able to export a .csv file for that specific product.
Before deleting a product, consider the following:
- Is there a chance you'll sell the product again?
- Would it be easier to edit this product instead of creating a new product from scratch?
- Is there important text or information in the Product description you might need later?
If the answer to these is "yes," we recommend hiding the product instead of deleting it.
Go to your products
In the Home Menu, click Pages. Click a Products Page. Double-click a product to open the Product Editor. For detailed steps, visit Editing a product.
Delete one product
In the Product Editor, click Delete.
Hover over the Product you want to delete and click Delete. Then click Confirm.
Delete multiple products
- Go to the Products Page.
- Press and hold Shift, and click the products you want to delete.
- Continue holding Shift to select multiple items.
- Press ⌘ + Delete (Mac) or Ctrl + Delete (on a PC).
- Click Confirm.
Hide a product
To temporarily remove a product from your live store, you can set the product to Hidden with these steps:
- Double-click a product.
- Change the status from Visible to Hidden.
- Click Save.
Re-list a product
To re-list your product:
- Double-click the product.
- Change the status from Hidden to Visible.
- Click Save.