You can remove products from your Squarespace store by setting them to Hidden or deleting them. Hiding is a great option for temporarily removing a product from your visible store, while deleting is best for products you want to remove permanently.
Note: This guide covers removing Product. To remove a Product Block from a Regular Page, visit Deleting a block.
Before you begin
Deleted products can't be restored. Before deleting a product, consider the following:
- Is there a chance you'll sell the product again?
- Would it be easier to edit this product instead of creating a new product from scratch?
- Is there important text or information in the Product description you might need later?
If the answer to these is "yes," we recommend hiding the product instead of deleting it. However, hidden products still count towards a plan's product limits. For more on product limits by plan, visit Page limits.
Go to your products
In the Home Menu, click Pages. Click a Products Page. Double-click a product to open the Product Editor. For detailed steps, visit Editing a product.
Delete one product
In the Product Editor, click Delete.
Hover over the Product you want to delete and click Delete. Then click Confirm.
Delete multiple products
- Go to the Products Page.
- Press and hold the Shift key, and click the products you want to delete.
- Continue holding Shift to select multiple items.
- On your keyboard, press FN and Delete at the same time (on a Mac) or press CTRL and Delete at the same time (on a PC).
- Click Confirm.
Hide a product
To temporarily remove a product from your live store, you can set the product to Hidden with these steps:
- Double-click a product.
- Change the status from Visible to Hidden.
- Click Save.
Re-list a product
To re-list your product:
- Double-click the product.
- Change the status from Hidden to Visible.
- Click Save.