This guide will show you how to reset your account password.
Your new password will apply to all sites associated with your Squarespace account. To learn more, visit Managing multiple sites.
Note: If you log in through Facebook, Google, or Twitter, you won’t see the option to change your password. To change your password, visit the social account you use to log in. You can also change your Squarespace login method.
Step 1 - Open Account & Security settings
Use these steps to open Account & Security settings:
Tip: Click this link to open your Account & Security settings, then start with Step 2 below. You may be prompted to log into your account.
- In the Home Menu, scroll down and click your profile picture or initials.
- In your Account Dashboard, hover over your profile picture or initials in the top-right corner.
- Select Account & Security.
Step 2 - Change your account password
- In Account & Security settings, click Change Password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password twice.
- Click Save. Your password will update.