You can manage multiple sites from a single Squarespace account. Each one has its own billing subscription. This guide shows how to start a new site, switch between your sites, and set up billing.
Note: Each website, store, or domain parking page you create is paid for separately. We don't offer multi-site plans or discounts. For more information, visit our Pricing page.
Note: Sites are separate from domains. To learn more about using multiple domains in your Squarespace account, visit Managing multiple domains.
Watch a video
Pay for multiple sites
While you can log into and manage multiple sites using the same email address and password, keep in mind that:
- You'll pay for each site separately.
- You can subscribe with different credit cards.
- You can have your sites on different plans and billing cycles.
- We don't currently offer discounts or plans for multiple sites.
- Each new site starts as a trial.
Get access to another site
Add a new site to your account
- Log into a Squarespace site. In the Home Menu, scroll down and click your profile picture or initials.
- In the top-right corner of the Account Dashboard, click Create a Site.
- Select a template.
- Click Start with [template name] to start your new trial.
- Your new trial site will open, and you can start adding content.
Tip: When you're ready to publish your site, upgrade to paid service. If you started with a domain, start a trial when you're ready to start building your site.
Transfer multiple sites to the same account
If you run multiple sites using different Squarespace accounts, you can centralize ownership to a single account. This lets you access all of your sites using the same login. Follow these steps for each site you want to transfer.
- Decide which Squarespace account will be the central owner of all your sites.
- Invite that account as a contributor to the site you'd like to transfer.
- Accept the invitation.
- Log back into the current site owner account to transfer site ownership.
- Repeat these steps for each site you'd like to transfer.
Switch between sites
To switch between sites while logged in:
- In the Home Menu, scroll down and click your profile picture or initials.
- Your Account Dashboard displays all sites and domains connected to your profile.
- Under Websites, you'll see each site's thumbnail image, title, connected domains, and account status.
- Browse for the site you need. Click a site's thumbnail to open it in the same browser tab.
Tip: Click Domains to view all domains connected to your profile. Click a domain's thumbnail to open its connected site in the same browser tab.
Delete a site
As an Admin, you can remove expired or trial sites connected to your account.
Join the Circle community
If you're a contributor to at least three Squarespace websites, learn about Squarespace Circle, our professional user program.