You can hire an independent designer to help you with your site through the Squarespace Marketplace, powered by 99designs. In Squarespace Marketplace, designers are called Squarespace Experts.
How it works
There are two ways to get started:
Choose an Expert:
- Visit the Squarespace Marketplace and browse the Expert directory. For each Expert, you can see their past projects, as well as ratings and reviews from other clients.
- When you find an Expert you like, send them an invitation to work on your project. They'll review your project brief and either request more information, provide a quote, or decline your project.
Get matched with an Expert:
- Visit the Squarespace Marketplace and answer questions about your website needs and goals. This becomes the project brief that you’ll send to potential Experts.
- After submitting the project brief, you’ll be taken to 99designs. From there, you’ll create an account and browse recommended Experts for your project.
- Select up to five Experts you’d like to work with and send invitations. They'll review your project brief and either request more information, provide a quote, or decline your project.
- Review quotes and select an Expert to work with.
In either scenario, when you find an Expert and you both agree to the work, you'll accept their project quote and submit payment. 99designs then holds your payment and only releases it to your Expert when you say so—either at project milestones or when the work is complete. Learn more about how 99designs handles payments.
Any arrangement to work on your site will be between you and the designer. If you have a disagreement with a designer that can’t be resolved on your own, 99designs’ dedicated Designer Support team can help.
Tip: If you design Squarespace websites for clients, learn about Squarespace Circle, our community for creative professionals.