You can hire an independent designer to help you with your site through the Squarespace Marketplace, powered by 99designs. In Squarespace Marketplace, designers are called Squarespace Experts.
How it works
- Visit the Squarespace Marketplace and answer questions about your website needs and goals. This becomes the project brief that you’ll send to potential Experts.
- After submitting the project brief, you’ll be taken to 99designs. From there, you’ll create an account and browse recommended Experts for your project.
- Select up to five Experts you’d like to work with and send invitations. They'll review your project brief and either request more information, provide a quote, or decline your project.
- Review quotes and select a Expert to work with.
- Once you both agree that the project is complete, 99designs will facilitate the payment to your Expert. Learn more about how 99designs handles payments.
Any arrangement to work on your site will be between you and the designer. If you have a disagreement with a designer that can’t be resolved on your own, 99designs’ Designer Support team can help. Per our Terms of Service, Squarespace isn't able to mediate contractual agreements or disputes, or offer assistance with custom modifications introduced as part of this relationship.
Tip: If you design Squarespace websites for clients, learn about Squarespace Circle, our community for creative professionals.