You can view your Squarespace Customer Care tickets in the My Activities dashboard on this Help site. This guide reviews how to check the status of a ticket and reply to us from My Activities.
Why use My Activities
While you can reply to an open ticket via direct email, the My Activities tab is helpful for managing all of your conversations with us in one place and checking the status of an open ticket.
Also, if your email provider is blocking emails from us, if you deleted our emails, or if you don't have access to the email address on file for your account, you can still view these messages in My Activities.
Open My Activities
To log into the Help site and view My Activities:
Tip: If you see your name in the top-right corner, skip to Step 3.
- In the top-right corner of this site (support.squarespace.com), click Login.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to log into your site.
- Click the drop-down menu under your name in the top-right corner.
- Select My Activities.
View your tickets
My Activities has all tickets you’ve opened with us from your account. From here, you can search for a ticket or filter tickets by status:
- Awaiting Your Reply
Reply to us
If a ticket is waiting for your reply, you can reply to us from the ticket:
- Enter a message in the blank box at the bottom of the ticket.
- You can attach a screenshot or file by clicking Add File or dragging and dropping a file from your computer. Visuals help us see what you're seeing and better understand your issue.
- Check Please consider this request solved if you feel we've answered all of your questions.
- Click Submit to send your reply.
Re-open a solved ticket
If a ticket was solved, you can continue the conversation. We recommend re-opening a ticket if you have a related question. To re-open:
- Open the ticket.
- Enter a new reply.
- Uncheck Please consider this request solved.
- Click Submit.
- Your ticket status will change to Open.
Open a new ticket
We recommend opening a new ticket when you have a new question or issue. To open a new ticket, open the Contact page from the bottom of My Activities.
Can I view my chat history?
Only chats that we moved into an email ticket will show in My Activities. If you'd like a transcript of your chat, you can request one during your chat, and we'll send it to you via email. This transcript will save to My Activities:
- In an open chat window, click Options.
- Click Email Transcript.
- We’ll send you a transcript of the chat a few minutes after it ends.
Can I rate a conversation from My Activities?
While we love your feedback, you can only rate an email conversation via direct email. You’ll receive an email 24 hours after your ticket is marked as solved that asks you to rate your experience.