Stitcher is an internet radio service that focuses on news and podcasts. This guide explores different ways you can use Stitcher with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this Integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content||Podcast|
Connect your Stitcher profile
Before you start using Stitcher with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Stitcher from the Social Accounts menu.
- Enter your Stitcher URL and Label.
Note: On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Stitcher social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Stitcher social icon that links to your Stitcher profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Stitcher account to open Sticher Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Stitcher profile.
Note: After connecting Stitcher to Squarespace, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block.
Podcasting with Stitcher
You can use a blog page to publish podcasts to Stitcher and other subscription services. To learn more, visit the Podcasting with Squarespace overview.