Tidal is a music streaming platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Tidal with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Tidal account
Before you start using Tidal with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Tidal from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Tidal page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Tidal URL and Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Tidal social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Tidal social icon that links to your Tidal profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Tidal account to open Tidal Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Tidal profile.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.