Tidal is a music streaming platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Tidal with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Tidal account
Before you start using Tidal with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Tidal from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Tidal page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Tidal URL and Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Tidal social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a Tidal social icon that links to your Tidal profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Tidal account to open Tidal Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Tidal profile.