Goodreads is a book review and recommendation platform. This guide explores different ways you can use Goodreads with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Goodreads account
Before you start using Goodreads with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Goodreads from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Goodreads page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Goodreads URL and Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Goodreads social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Goodreads social icon that links to your Goodreads profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Goodreads account to open Goodreads Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Goodreads profile.
Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.