Goodreads is a book review and recommendation platform. This guide covers adding a Goodreads icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Goodreads account
Before you start using Goodreads with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Goodreads from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Goodreads page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Goodreads URL and Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Goodreads social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Goodreads social icon that links to your Goodreads profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Goodreads account to open Goodreads Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Goodreads profile.