Snapchat sends photos and videos that disappear after a few seconds. This guide covers adding a Snapchat icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Snapchat account
Before you start using Snapchat with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Snapchat from the Social Accounts menu.
- Enter your Snapchat Username.
- Click Connect to Snapchat.
Add a social icon
You can add a Snapchat social icon that links to your Snapchat profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Snapchat account to open Snapchat Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Snapchat profile.