Snapchat allows users to send photos and videos that disappear after a few seconds. This guide covers adding a Snapchat icon to your site.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Snapchat account
Before you start using Snapchat with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Snapchat from the Social Accounts menu.
- Enter your Snapchat Username.
Add a social icon
You can add a Snapchat social icon that links to your Snapchat profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Snapchat account to open Snapchat Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Snapchat profile.
Note: Most templates have built-in social icons, and their display varies. If your template doesn’t have social icons, or to display icons anywhere on your site, you can use the Social Links Block. To learn more, visit Displaying social icons.