If you're a current student or faculty member of an eligible school, you can receive 50% off your first year of Squarespace.
This offer isn't valid for sites on monthly billing plans.
Before you begin, ensure you meet our requirements for the education program:
- You must be a current student or faculty member at an accredited college or university. The discount isn't available for alumni or non-accredited institutions.
- You must have a valid school email address.
- You can redeem the discount for new Websites or Commerce sites. Squarespace Domains and reactivated sites aren't eligible.
- You can apply the discount to up to three sites under one school email address.
- Your school must be one of our eligible schools. You can verify this in Step 1 of this guide.
- The discount isn’t valid in combination with other offer codes.
- 50% discount off the price of any annual plan.
- For example, when you follow the steps below and subscribe to the Personal plan, you'll pay $72, which is 50% off the $144 price.
- The discount applies to the first payment for your site. If your site auto-renews, or if you upgrade or downgrade your plan, you'll be charged the full price for the next payment.
Tip: If you made your first payment for a new site within the last seven days, follow these steps to request a retroactive discount.
Step 1 - Find your school and sign up
- Go to www.squarespace.com/students.
- Search for your school and select it from the search results.
- Click Create a site to select a template and sign up for a 14-day free trial.
- When you're prompted to create your account, use your school email address.
- Follow Step 2 below to verify your email address.
To learn more about Squarespace trials, visit Starting a Squarespace trial.
Note: We offer this discount to students and faculty of all accredited colleges and universities that offer school email addresses. If you don't see your school in the search results, you can request to add it. Below the search field, click My school isn't listed. Complete the form that opens, and we'll follow up with you within 72 hours. In the meantime, feel free to get started with your trial.
Step 2 - Verify your school email address
To receive the discount, please verify your school email address.
- If you signed up using a valid school email address, you should have a verification email in your inbox.
- If you didn't receive a verification email, verify that the email address in your account is a valid school email address and is entered correctly. You can also follow the steps below to resend the verification email.
- If you didn't sign up with your school email address, change your email address to your valid school email address before proceeding.
Verifizierungs-E-Mail erneut senden
If you've updated your email to your school email address or you didn't receive it when signing up, you can resend it from within your account.
- Scrolle im Hauptmenü nach unten und klicke auf dein Profilbild oder deine Initialen.
- Klicke im Konto-Dashboard auf Kontoeinstellungen und dann auf Konto & Sicherheit.
- Click Re-send verification.
If you don't see Re-send verification, ensure that the email address in your account is your school email address. After you make this change, refresh the page, and the Verify button should appear.
When you receive the verification email, click Verify Your Email at the bottom.
Step 3 - Select your plan
After verifying your school email address, you'll be prompted to select a plan. The education discount is only available for annual plans.
For help selecting a plan, visit Choosing the right Squarespace billing plan.
If you already paid without redeeming the discount, we can refund you the difference within seven days of activation. Follow these steps to open a ticket:
- Melden Sie sich bei Ihrer Website an.
- Ensure that the email address in your account is associated with an eligible school and is verified.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Permissions. Ensure that your email address has Website Owner, Administrator, or Billing permissions.
- Contact us with Retroactive EDU Refund in the subject line.